Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Does your pastor know that you've got his back?

This was actually something that came about during Unleash 09 (Newspring's Conference) and it's been sitting in the unfinished pile of my blog (along with about 10 other articles) for the last several months .

Now I occasionally have trouble remembering what I had for dinner yesterday... but I can still remember this part of Perry Noble's talk like it was... errr... yesterday? Anyway, the part was, "Your senior pastor carries a weight on him that you will never understand or comprehend and needs to know that you've got his back."

I hope, what ever church you go to, what ever organization you belong too, what ever sport you play, your leader knows that you've got his back. Because if he(or she) does, then they doesn't have to worry about things like petty bickering or whats going on behind them, and can concentrate on the task that God has put before him.

More on this later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices for the velcros are all over 250 dollars on every page. But for all I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?