Friday, August 22, 2008

Way too much fun!

What am I talking about? Well allow me to give you an example... good luck following it...

For all you Grammar (And spelling) Nazi's out there, this one's for you...

I tend to be very loquacious when it comes to penning, or perhaps now typing my thoughts, some people talk a lot, I write fairly decent amount I think... Despite my claims (which are yet to be proven untrue) of being the most wordy blogger on the Staff,I've got nothing on some of the other bloggers I think most (If not all of us) follow. And I know that my information and random thoughts aren't always useful to everyone but I try to do some relevant posts on a semi-regular basis... which does remind me that I haven't done one that recently so I supposed I should get to work on that.

There that didn't look to bad right? Well now shudder at how it looks now!

i tend too b hella loquaciouz wen itz comeses tew penning, ore perhaps nao typing miy thoughts, sum ppl tok lot, i riteses fairly decent ammount i fink... dispite mah claims (wich am yet 2 bee proven untrue) beeun thee mos wordy blogger oan da staff,i've haz nothing onna som o' de othr bloggers i thikns most (iffn nawt al of us) follow. an i kno dat my informsion & random thoughts aren't always useful too everyone butt i trai to do sum relevant posts oan an semi-regular basis... witch doez remind mi taht i haven't dun wun dat recently zo i suppost i shud git to wokr on taht..

Just having some fun with-- unintelligencer.com

No comments: