Monday, July 28, 2008

So, what's YOUR story...

This is something we came up with at our creative planning session and implemented it this past week.

Stories, and we've gotten a few, one of which brought tears to my eyes...

If Lifepoint Church has had an impact in your life, or the life of someone you know we're looking for stories, Why? well partly because we love to know that we're making a difference in peoples lives, (and eternities truth be known,) but we also need them for something else... it's a surprise let me just say hat you don't want to miss this series!

send to
stories
at
visitlifepoint
dot
org

And yes I did it that way to avoid the spambots, this is something that we're hoping everyone will take part in, I know my own story (which I almost posted on the blog before this came up) will be headed that way.

So what's your story? (so far anyway, because like mine I know it's still being written).

~Matt

No comments: