Saturday, December 22, 2007

Acoustic Set

Oh the Irony.

A few posts back I mentioned our awesome acoustic set and the fact that my wonderful percussionist was out that week.

Ever get that feeling?

Because Said percussionist is at home with their family for Christmas, now I knew this was going to occur, twas planned for months, well I'd guess about 3 weeks ago we decided to make this Sunday another Acoustic set to help expedite Tear-Down and packing as we're in a larger facility for Christmas Eve. (Side note, if you're in the Spotsylvania Area for Christmas come on by we'll be at MAssapponax high school Service Starts at 6:30 sharp, I would recommend getting there around 6:00 so you have time to park, etc).

The short version, hand drums for me again tomorrow. Thankfully the set we have is one that should be much easier on my hands. We're doing Joy to the World, Enough and Welcome to our World, the last of which has no drums at all, hopefully my next post will say how it wasn't near as bad as last time and that my hands don't hurt at all. (Cue hysterical laughter here)

Right,

Current Stats:
Reading: The Ant and the Elephant (I'd misplaced my copy and I'm finishing it up now)
Listening to: Something be Bela Fleck and the Flecktones (Not sure what the title is, yay internet radio)
Watching: Band of Brothers, (though not at this very moment).

No comments: