Monday, December 3, 2007

Snicker

Ok So Josh mentions this song for our Simply Christmas series and I i-tuned the entire album, (Let it Snow Baby, Let it Reindeer by Relient K) The album is awesome, and has an arrangement of Handel's Messiah performed in in one minute nine seconds, now as a lover classical music a part of me is horrified by this, the other part of me thinks it's awesome!

I Celebrate the Day is an amazing song (And not sounding like the standard Relient K Piece) Thanks Josh for recommending it. What's a Partridge and what's a Pear Tree? Well I don't know so please don't ask me, but I can bet those are terrible gifts to get.

I get a snicker every time I hear the song now.

Current Stats:
Listening to: 12 Days of Christmas by Relient K
Reading: Doing Church as a Team Chapter 5
Watching: Nothing

No comments: