Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Quick ReCaps...

Okay, Like Pick, I'm loving twitter... even when I don't have time to write a long post... or access to a computer (when I'm on the road... errr not literally!) I can send a tweet to my twitter account via a text message. Like last night I found myself at a Borders in Gaithersburg (sp?) Md. I found the OLD style of the plug by Koss, repackaged so it must be a new release.

To date I have not found a better set of headphones/in ears for the price. And it's cheaper now than it was 3 years ago when I last saw them.

The good: Great bass response, good high range, decent mid range. 15 bucks!!!! VERY comfortable (memory foam, instead of those little plastic thingies) in the ear portion.

The Bad: Let's face it these are consumer grade headphones, and they're only 15 bucks, you get what you pay for, or in other words, they're much less sturdy than say my old shure e2c's or my current Westone UM2s, so handle with care! Darn near impossible to find!

Overall: With sound quality that I feel rivals shure's entry level e2's or most other base level in-ears, I can't recommend this set of in ears fast or loud enough. Especially for 15 bucks, they might not replace my UM2's anytime soon (or the livewires as soon as I get some), but for the price I'm far more comfortable traveling with them or loaning them out. If you can find them I say grab a set, if you don't like them bring them to me and I'll buy them for you, but make sure you grab the right ones... (pics to follow eventually)

Oh, and if you're wondering what this last post was all about, all I'm gonna say is that it involved this, a fancy name brand of water, and a humorous fake note that may have contained a forged signature.

Oh and I just finished posting both last weeks and this past weeks worship notes on the (shameless plug)Lifepoint Worship Blog (/shameless plug)

2 comments:

Carlos said...

I Drink Things.
I like your blog name.
Los

Clark Withers said...

Dude! That guy carlos is a rockstar!