Friday, June 13, 2008

Twitch

Ever have this happen? You get a brain flash, you didn't keep that handy pad that goes with you ALMOST everywhere you go and you scramble to get it, you reach the pad and just when your pen or pencil touches the paper you forgot what you wanted to write down?

Well this is one of those posts. I had four or five things I wanted to mention and I can't come up with anything... wait I remember one thing I wanted to cover.

Rules of the Road, fudi version. (To be updated as I see needed): If you've got a red light and you're on a right hand turn lane it is okay to turn if no traffic is approaching, (and if there is No sign that indicates no turn on red).
HOWEVER, if traffic is approaching and you decide to go anyway it is NOT acceptable to pull out in front of an Alero traveling at 45.5 mph in a 45 zone. Furthermore it is even less acceptable to slowly accelerate somewhere in the neighborhood of 4mph a minute until top speed is reached. If that top speed is 10-15 miles UNDER the speed limit for the next 5 miles you should turn in the keys to your car/truck and go and buy a Vespa.

Right then.

Hopefully whatever interesting insight that I had wanted to share will come back to me soon.

No comments: