Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wow

Today was amazing.

Despite several technical difficulties, it was still amazing. I'll be posting notes on worship on the Lifepoint Worship Blog in a little bit, but what a great Sunday, my personal highlights:

Awoke early for the LAST setup at Parkside!

Rehersal (despite some issues with video/loop volume went really smooth.

Played until my arms were numb and I was ready to collapse,

ROCKED OUT for the last week at Parkside, next week we move to CHS.

My Amazing worship team stayed late to help pack up, (Thanks, Ronnie, Anne, Elizabeth, Bill, Jeremy and everyone else).

Had a chance to chat (for a couple minutes anyway) to the new Mrs. Heather Jordan,

Had a great laugh with some friends.

Now chilling to "Hollywood Nocturne" by Brian Setzer Orchestra. (actually listening to the entire album)

Working on catching up on writing a bunch of blog posts.

No comments: