Monday, June 30, 2008

Head full of good thoughts, belly full of grub...

So I've got a few more detail in the lifepoint worship blog, but before I begin... does anyone recognize the title of this post? (Family not allowed to compete!) The first person who can tell me where it's from will get... bragging rights to all their friends about how much a geek you are.

So we did a "country" by which I mean "Bluegrass" song this week. If you've seen the movie "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" then you'd probably remember Man of constant sorrows.

Despite the fact that I wasn't able to put together a full bluegrass band, our worship team rocked the song. And I got to play washboard, (a first for me)... and why is it every time I've got some weird I-need-my-percussionist-for-some-special-odd-type-instrument-thing, she's on vacation!

I'm not kidding, I'm planning to make sure to schedule our next acoustic worship set for after she get's back.

Anyway I've got more details about this last week's worship set including the performance song on the Lifepoint worship blog.

No comments: