Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I am SO blogging this!

Last week Tuesday we had a meeting for the some of the volunteer leaders (ie unpaid staff) of lifepoint. Pastor talked about this topic, which we got from drive, the material is excellent so I can understand why he wanted to share it with the rest of the team, most of the high points can be found here (my first and until later tonight my only notes from drive that I have posted)

The quotable line from the night with pastor (and I'm not saying WHO said it) would have to be...
"I'm not saying figure it out, I'm just saying... figure it out"


In other blogging news I really have gotten to like the wordpress interface... at some point (and I WILL let you know) I'm going to move my official blogging presence there... but I'll still update this page, (copy and paste, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to blog, because if it did then I wouldn't be doing it, now would I?) but there may be a time lapse between that updating and me getting around to updating here, I AM going to leave lifepoint worship on Blogger for now, although in all candidness I don't know how many people even know about that blog who would have any issues in... oh forget it that's random drivel for some other time, (And I typed 2/3 of this paragraph with my eyes closed... sad isn't it?)

No comments: