Monday, February 25, 2008

Seriously

Ok, I've been wanting to post for ages! and I don't have the time full a normal (well normal for me) length post.

I've got a ton of things I want to share from the conference I was at this weekend and I'll put some notes up later, but while I was away THIS was going on.

And it's also part of another post I've been working on, so all I'm gonna say is that God has blessed me, (well Lifepoint as a whole but me in particular) with an amazing group of people in our Worship Team. I've got words for each of them, but it'll have to wait for later.

For anyone who follows this blog regularly let me apologize for not posting for a while, While at the conference in St. Louis My Hotel didn't have Wifi. Then when I found a Wifi spot my labtop started having some serious issues. The fact that it's working this morning for me to post this is something of a miracle in and of itself.

Anyway I'll be home sometime late tonight so it'll probably be tomorrow before I get my posts up

No comments: