Monday, May 19, 2008

The Current Kit...

I've often told people I like my drum kits to be either very basic or very complex. The translation is I like 4 piece kits (Kick, Snare, Tom, Floor Tom) and 7+ kits (Kick, Snare, 3 toms, 2 floor toms, etc...) I guess I really don't like what's considered the "Standard" drum kit, (Kick, 14" Snare, 12" Tom, 13" Tom, 15" Floor Tom) I've got a ton of optional/swap out drums for Lifepoint's kit, but here's a picture of my kit.



Yes I have a cymbal addiction, I make no apologies for it either.
The Drums are as follows:
Kick: Tama 23"
Snare: Pacific 13.5# piccolo
Tom: Tama 13"
Floor Tom: Mapex 15"

The Cymbals (as shown, yes, I have more) are as follows:
HiHat: Zildjian K Custom Dark (Bottom) K (top)
Splash(es): Sabian HHX 12", Zildjian A Custom 12#
Crash(es): Sabian B8 Pro 16", Zildjian A 16", Zildjain A Custom 18#
Ride: Zildjian K Custom 20"

Hardware: Roc-N-Soc Hydraulic throne (love it!), Gibraltor double kick (don't snort it was on sale), Pacific Hi-Hat/Cymbal stands.

So my cymbals outnumber my drums 2 to 1.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now all you need is someone who can play it..haha jk youre a beast on drums!