Thursday, May 1, 2008

Worship Set

I've really got to back into the habit of posting these, even if it's just for reference purposes.

First off we had Tammie and Mia (switching off) Leading worship this week, our set list was

Blessed Be Your Name (The tree63 version)
How he loves (Jesus Culture)
You Alone (Jesus Culture)
We Cry Out (Jesus Culture)

How he loves was amazingly done, but I'm not sure if it's as congregational-y singable as we initially thought. (The Chorus is, the verses are a bit... odd?)

We cry out though was amazing. It was rocking, it was connecting, it started off as a performance song, but half way through became a worship song. I've gotten so much positive feedback about this set as a whole!

This Sunday our Downtown Campus Praise team is coming in. They're got a different vibe than my team does, (I mean they'll demographic that they're reaching is different) but I know it's gonna be an awesome experience. Hopefully I'll be able to post from Drive, I can't believe that it's only... 3 days away!!!!

Oh and I want to try this, it sounds like an awesome worship experience.

No comments: