Monday, May 5, 2008

Drive update #1

So we're back at the hotel chilling before Drive starts in a few hours. Here's a quick recap of what's gone down so far.

Dusted off the Digital camera and took some stills and a bunch of video.

Will post the above as soon as David G. get's back to the room.

Had a late breakfast.

Messed with some audio from a few of our services, as soon as I can find a free service I'll stream it here for you to hear. IT's all recorded live off a feed from the board and as such has no effects and very little mixing.

Stopped by NAMB HQ (North American Missions Board) They wanted to talk to Pastor for a couple minutes after our phenomenal 61 baptisms yesterday.

Got the sessions... (well all but one) of the ones I wanted to attend INCLUDING a round table discussion for Leading Worship and Selecting music! (These are small intimate sessions with rather limited number of seats so I'm stoked that I got a space).

Toured Northpoints Buckhead Campus it was AMAZING!!!! They've got more audio/video/really cool gear for just their Kid's service than most churches have period!!!!

Got to meet the "legendary" Carlos Whittaker of blogging renown.

I think we're meeting Carlos Tonight (well I know that Jeremy and Josh and I are planning) to be part of a blog party they're having.

I (and most of my roommates) are such a bunch of geeks, there are five of us crammed into one room, and the TV hasn't been on once. The first thing ALL of us did was connect our labtops and check/post blogs...

Clark has been playing really annoying videos he's pulling from youtube.

Working on a blog-post on catch phrases people say.

Pastor Updated his Blog with the information I mentioned

No comments: