Monday, May 5, 2008

Drive Update #2

Tag-line:
Butch Cassidy and the Korean Kid!

Wow...

I mean just WOW.

Tonight was simply amazing.

Here's my highlights, and at the end of drive I'll have some super long post, this is just something I'm working on in the meantime.

Had a great dinner at a family style restaurant with the entire team... and forgot my camera so I didn't take any pictures :(

The Tag-line comes from the fact that for some reason (mainly because it's fairly comical) Pastor has been referring to me as "The Korean Kid" as in, "Hey do a head count, is the Korean Kid in the van?"

Ok, 1st session of Drive was blow me away amazing.

Everything I spent and/or gave up for the trip was worth it completely after tonights session alone.

Andy Stanely came up and talked about trust, and trust worthiness, I think everyone on the trip, including myself has been doing some introspective.

Then the North point worship team. Wow. I've experienced WORSHIP before but not like this, they did "How he loves" and I was singing/worshiping my guts out, to the point where I felt weak in the knees afterwards.

Afterwards Josh and I went to Bahama Breeze to visit with a bunch of other bloggers. During which we did miss an apparently really good talk from Pastor at the Waffle House next to our Hotel, we caught the very tail end of it as we got back . Photo's should be up either tomorrow of the next day. I did get them along with some video that I'll have to edit down first.

No comments: