Monday, May 19, 2008

TWitter

So I twitter....
Yes that's right as if blogging wasn't enough I twitter, it works out great especially since I've now added a texting plan to my phone. (Honestly, I spent more on texts last phone bill then phone calls, So what it twitter? Well I found THIS LINK HERE on Pastor Wade Joy's blog (worship pastor from elevation) that describes and explains it much better than I could. The nice thing about twitter is that it syncs nicely to facebook, or in this case my blog. as you can see from the top right section.

But while I'm on the subject of twitter let me bring something else up, it's called blip. Now what is Blip you may ask? (hey i did when I first saw it) well in theory it's twitter for music geeks. Here's what I mean, like twitter you can send short posts to the service, however it has a built in music engine meaning you pick a song (and if it has it) you can play that song from your blip page. The cool thing? It syncs to twitter so while you have to click a link it's a nice way to share a song your blipping.. errr listening to. The nice thing is that blip posts show up with a music note in my twitter updates that you can click onto to hear what the song is, they kept it simple and easy to use. Update: that only works from the actual twitter pages, the twitter updates shown on outside the page (like this one) don't seem to link right.

Side note this post was quite a bit of fun to type with all the links and all.

No comments: